- Tomato 3 (medium size)
- 1/2 Cup sambar onion (remove the skin and keep it in full size)
- 3-4 Red chilies
- Few curry leaves
- 1 tsp Coriander seeds
- 3 tsp Grated coconut
- 2-3 tsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp Urad dal
- Salt as per the requirement
- Heat Oil in a pan. Add coriander seeds, red chilies and onion. Fry it for 2 minutes in medium flame
- Then add tomatoes, fry till it becomes soft
- Once it cools off, grind all the fried items with grated coconut, salt in blender.
- Heat 2 tsp of oil. Add mustard and urad dal, Once it splutters add curry leaves. Add this to grated tomato chutney
- Now Tomato Chutney is ready to serve with idly, dosa, uthappam !!!