Beetroot Chuttny / Chutny / Chutney / Chuttney
- 2 Beetroots (Medium Size)
- 1/4 Grated Coconut
- 6-7 Red Chillies
- 1 Table Spoon of Tamarind Pulp
- Few Curry Leaves
- Salt as per the requirement
- Peel the beetroot and scrape them or cut them into small pieces
- Heat the 2 table spoon of oil in a pan, when its become hot, fry the scraped beetroot, red chillies, few curry leaves in a medium fire. Fry it upto 15 minutes. After that add grated coconut, fry it for 1 minute.
- Once the contents are fried, take away the pan from the heat and add 1 table spoon of tamarind Pulp and salt for taste. Mix this contents into fine paste
- Heat the oil in a small pan, when its become hot add mustard seeds, urad dal & few curry leaves, after that add the beetroot chutney paste and fry it a low flame for 5 minutes.
- Your Beetroot Chutney is ready to serve with Soft idly, Dhosai, oothappam, etc.,